вівторок, 13 квітня 2021 р.

Дистанційне навчання 6-Д 14\04\2021 Англійська мова

 Wednesday, the fourteenth of April

Theme: Use of English

· Sports Verbs

  Fill in: kick, pass, score, practise, beat, warm up, win, exercise.

 


  1   It’s important to ………………………… properly before you do any sport to avoid injury.

  2   In order to ………………………… the tournament you have to ………………………… all the other teams.

  3   Swimming is a great way to ………………..…… your whole body.

  4   The team managed to ………………………… six goals in their last match.

  5   In football, you ………………………… the ball with the side of your foot to ……………………… it to another player.

  6   I’m quite good at baseball but I need to ………………………… my pitch.


 

 

  ·   Injuries

     Complete the dialogues using the verbs in the correct form: sprain, twist, cut, hurt, get, break.

 


  1   A:  What happened to you?

       B:  I fell off my bike last week and ………..…….. my arm! I had to put it in plaster.

 

  2   A:  How did you do that?

       B:  I dropped my drink and ………..…….. my finger on the broken glass.

 

  3   A:  Are you OK?

       B:  No. I was running for the school bus when I tripped over and ………..…….. my ankle. It's really sore.


  4   A:  What happened to your leg?

       B:  I fell into the table and …………….. a bruise!

 

  5   A:  How did you ………..…….. your wrist?

       B:  I was ice-skating and slipped on the ice.

 

  6   A:  I ………..…….. my head when the basketball hit me.

       B:  Oh dear. I hope it gets better soon

 

Join the lesson in Zoom at 10:00.

Follow the link:

Ирина Мебагишвили is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Ирина Мебагишвили's Zoom Meeting
Time: Apr 14, 2021 10:00 AM Kiev

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/76536511049?pwd=QXRMM3RZQ01FN05jM0Rzcld4YXMrdz09

Meeting ID: 765 3651 1049
Passcode: 5raKGU


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар