четвер, 7 травня 2020 р.

Дистанційне навчання 2020

 PACE WORK ( Word-building) 08/05

Form 5- D

Тема: Корінь слова

T: Look at these words and let’s find the root of the words.
Word + Word = Compound word
Look at these words:
football = foot + ball
keyhole = key + hole
A word that is made by joining two words is called a compound word.
Match one word from each of the two columns to make a new word.
·  air    plane

·    black    bird

·    cook    out

·    water    melon

 point
T: Fill in the verbs in brackets in the right form: Present Simple or Present Continuous

1.      I (not to drink) coffee now. I (to write) an English exercise. 2. I (not to drink) coffee in the evening. I (to drink) coffee in the morning. 3. Your friend (to do) his homework now? 4. Your friend (to go) to school in the morning? 5. Look! The baby (to sleep). 6. The baby always (to sleep) after dinner. 7. My grother (not to work). She is on pension. 8. My father (not to sleep) now. He (to work) in the garden. 9. I usually (to get) up at seven o'clock in the morning. 10. What your sis­ter (to do) now? - - She (to wash) her face and hands. 11. When you usually (to come) home from school? — I (to come) at three o'clock. 12. Where your cousin (to work)? -- He (to work) at a hospi-taJ. 13. Your sister (to study) at an institute? -No, she (to study) at school. 14. My cousin (to go) to school every day. 15. My mother (not to play) the piano now. She (to play) the piano in the morning.
2.      T: Fill in the verbs in brackets in the right form: Present Simple or Present Continuous
1.  I ( to write)  a composition now. 2. I (not to drink) milk now. 3. I (to go) for a walk after din­ner. 4. I (not to go) to the theatre every Sunday. 5. He (not to read) now. 6. He (to play) now. 7 He (to play) now? 8. My mother (to work) at a factory. 9. My aunt {not to work) at a shop. 10. You (to work) at an office? 11. My friend (to live) in St. Petersburg. 12. My cousin (not to live) in Miami. 13. The children (not to sleep) now. 14. The chil­dren (to play) in the yard every day. 15. They (not to go) to the stadium on Monday. 16. She (to read) in the evening. 17. She (not to read) in the morn­ing. 18. She (not to read) now. 19. Your father (to work) at this factory? 20. You (to play) chess now? 21. Look at the sky: the clouds (to move) slowly, the sun (to appear) from behind the clouds, it (to get) warmer. 22. How is your brother? - - He is not well yet, but his health (to improve) day after day. 23. Listen! Who (to play) the piano in the next room?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар