понеділок, 19 вересня 2022 р.

Дистанційне навчання 20/09/2022 Pace Work (English) 8-D

Tuesday, the twentieth of September 

Theme: The verb

Is the bold verb an auxiliary or a full verb?
am hungry. 
They will help you. 
We do not know his address. 
My friend Amy does a lot of sports. 
How much is it? 
am reading an interesting book at the moment. 
Will you be there? 
She has never been to London
Does he speak English? 
They have a cat and a dog.

Complete each sentence with the correct auxiliary verb.
What…  you done?
I … not like this song.
… she know that you are here?
The lesson … not started yet.
 …you drink milk?
Who…  eaten my biscuits?
It … not matter.
They … not want to play outside.
We … not seen you for a long time.
My friend … sent me some photos.

Complete each sentence with the correct auxiliary verb.
The train … just arrived.
… you understand?
They … been learning English for two years.
… you heard that?
My uncle … not eat fish.
I … not live here.
… anybody rung up for me?
She … not play the piano.
How … we get there?
Where … he live?

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар